2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 23 ounces today..

23 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5968

well there aint going to be many more trips for me ..I think maybe one more..its going down hill fast..these plants where in the best shape of all I dug today ..most were just a steam sticking up... ....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:23 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5969

some of the bigger ones from today...........

Re:23 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5970

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Congrats Cheif on a good dig today.

Our season will fall fast this year also man.My leg is feeling some what better today
I am goign to look around in the woods a little bit tomorrow to see exactly what they look like but
from what my friends have said Our season will fall at least 3 to 4 weeks early this season.
We might have 3 weeks left.

Re:23 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5972

glad to hear the leg is some better billy..hope you get good news wed.too..our season sure is going to be a short one this year...

Re:23 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5987

Nice dig today Chief. Some nice looking root there. I've called it quits for the year. Got some projects to get done around here and then hopefully a couple of squirrel hunts before turning my attention to deer hunting. I spend a good bit of time in treestands every fall and think it's a fitting rest after putting in some miles senging.

Re:23 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5991

I'm going to try and get out one more time before fri. morning..thats the opener here for bow season...this will be my 35th opening morning in row..hope you stick a big one 5

Re:23 ounces today.. 13 years 7 months ago #5993

Thanks Chief Wish you the same. I have one in my sights that I cut hair on last fall and then found his sheds in February. Nice 8 last fall. It's just personal now :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 308 guests and no members online

Login