2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: BILLY !!! Check this out !

BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6288

Went out to cut firewood and came across some Sang. Dug 4 oz. or so while there, and have high hopes to dig there in the future.
But the real reason for this post is to show you this. Billy the thing is a monster! Granted it was killed in a high fence area. But scores 406 Gross! Fellow I know killed it the other day. I had to photocopy the photo to share with others. What you think?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6292

How many points does that monster have?

Re:BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6294

wow...

Re:BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6310

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Dear Lord are you kidding me ? Thats amazing man..............

Re:BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6324

It has 52 scorable points. I am so happy for the guy. He has lived an awesome life, traveled the world, and hunted many things. Above all that he is a great guy, that is always upbeat and pushing young ones on giving them hope that one day they will too harvest animals such as this. I just can't get over the deer myself. I have seen some unreal animals he has harvested but this cuts the cake. I'm still flipping out over it. Like I said, the only downfall is the whole highfence thing. If it was somebody I didn't know I'm sure I would be bad mouthing him and saying it wasn't a big deal. But I do know him and know what he has done in his life. Billy I will have to show you photos of his trophy rooms sometime. It's insane. Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! LOL

Re:BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6336

How about a BIG Fish String to go with that Monster Buck picture !

That is my Dad and he caught those Large Mouth Bass in a lake just north of Lexington TN. He was fishing by himself and using big black sucker minnows and found all those bass stacked up on a bluff part of the creek bed down deep in the lake.

Notice the 10 largest bass weighed nearly 80 lbs.

My Dad was a real fisherman and hunter too.

On another occasion, different lake he fished all night and caught a 10 lb bass and 11 lb 13 oz bass. I have the mount of that big one on the wall in my boys room.

I expect that string of fish above is probably one of the largest strings of Largemouth Bass ever caught.

TNhunter
Attachments:

Re:BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6340

• mifflin fur
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
wow:) what a stringer of bass thanks for sharing that man them are toads

Re:BILLY !!! Check this out ! 13 years 6 months ago #6348

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
TNhunter wrote:

How about a BIG Fish String to go with that Monster Buck picture !

That is my Dad and he caught those Large Mouth Bass in a lake just north of Lexington TN. He was fishing by himself and using big black sucker minnows and found all those bass stacked up on a bluff part of the creek bed down deep in the lake.

Notice the 10 largest bass weighed nearly 80 lbs.

My Dad was a real fisherman and hunter too.

On another occasion, different lake he fished all night and caught a 10 lb bass and 11 lb 13 oz bass. I have the mount of that big one on the wall in my boys room.

I expect that string of fish above is probably one of the largest strings of Largemouth Bass ever caught.

TNhunter

Beyond words wow

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Who's Online

We have 101 guests and no members online

Login