2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: yellow fever ..28 ounces today .hope you like pic.s

yellow fever ..28 ounces today .hope you like pic.s 13 years 7 months ago #6536

took the camera today thinking it might be my last hunt of the year..but I may try one more time tomorrow.. ..went to the deepest shadest holler I could find emptying into the river.. ..caught 26 nice crappie today..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:yellow fever ..28 ounces today .hope you like pic.s 13 years 7 months ago #6538

that trowel is 30 inches tall.. ..had a great late season afternoon in the woods... ..got to try one more time tomorrow..one rain will end it..

Re:yellow fever ..28 ounces today .hope you like pic.s 13 years 7 months ago #6539

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Very nice Cheif it is about done aint it brother.

Re:yellow fever ..28 ounces today .hope you like pic.s 13 years 7 months ago #6545

Nice Roots!!!

Ive heard that in Asia they use Man roots for certain ailments. Like a leg for leg problems. In that bottom photo, you have that one root with it's legs crossed. That one is probably used for someone with a bladder problem.:unsure:

Thanks for sharing.

classicfur

Re:yellow fever ..28 ounces today .hope you like pic.s 13 years 7 months ago #6552

Way to go Chieftan,

Glad someone is still finding a few.

We \"Finally\" got a good hard rain here in Middle TN today. Started later this evening and it is still going now. Sure is a good sound and I actually got out in it a bit and got wet just to feel it some. It has been a long time comming.

No doubt what few seng plants we had still standing are knocked down and flattened out now.

Good for the seed we planted though - hope it came soon enough.

Keep those pic's comming as long as you can find it.

Thanks

TNhunter

Re:yellow fever ..28 ounces today .hope you like pic.s 13 years 7 months ago #6553

rain moving in here tomorrow afternoon.hope to finish out this same holler tomorrow TN..Fur ,the bladder root came from one of those dried up plants with the trowel in it,,Billy one rain will do it my friend..falling leaves are covering them quick..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Who's Online

We have 641 guests and no members online

Login