2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: it won't leave me alone..

it won't leave me alone.. 13 years 7 months ago #6711

well I found these on the way out of my tree stand this morning.. ..I thought I was done but I had one more dig in me for this year... ..most were in this shape.. ..had to stop and dig them ..got 14 ounces..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:it won't leave me alone.. 13 years 7 months ago #6713

Nice! Did you dig them?

Re:it won't leave me alone.. 13 years 7 months ago #6716

I'm sure he did dig em - he's obviously addicted to senging :-)

Lets see what all do I need to go bow hunting.

Bow, Arrows, Seng Digger ?

TNhunter

Re:it won't leave me alone.. 13 years 7 months ago #6719

LOL... comon now Chiefton, the season's almost gone. We'll need to be takin a peek at those roots (please)!

Re:it won't leave me alone.. 13 years 7 months ago #6745

Just can't give it up this year can ya chief? Congrats on the finds man. I'm not surprised your still finding it, but was surprised to see a few berries still hanging on. I saw several plants while squirrel hunting last weekend, but didn't dig any. I'll get'em next year or the year after. Didn't see no giants, but some pretty nice 3's. Haven't seen a berry on a plant arond here in about 3 weeks. Most of it is long gone here. I'm feeling that whitetail rut in the air now. Those autumn winds have kicked in here and have had frost a couple of times this week. Getting almost as excited as I do for opening day of seng season. LOL

Re:it won't leave me alone.. 13 years 7 months ago #6767

guys I just had to dig them..now its wait for the seng to get dry and the price to go up.got around 5 or 6 pounds of green still on the screens drying..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 368 guests and no members online

Login