2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: off topic

off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7581

had 2 buddies come up this weekend ..Sat. morning bowhunting the 3 of us killed 5 deer with 5 shots... ...the buck I have been hunting finally offered up and I made it count...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7582

Chieftain

Mighty fine day of Bow hunting! Two pretty good size racks and your's would look good mounted and hanging on the wall.

My shop takes in about 60 bucks a year for shoulder mounts. I never get tired of looking at deer.

Congrats!!! :woohoo:

classicfur

Re:off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7593

You and your buddies had a nice day! It's been a long time since I have been deer hunting. I will say that I'm just like the Indians. When they found gunpowder, they threw those bows away.

Re:off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7596

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Great Buck my friend and alot of realy good meat em emmm deer nuggets and backstraps :cheer:

Re:off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7598

Congrats on the big buck Chieftain! What in the world happened to the chest on that doe in the front lol ?

Re:off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7602

Nice buck Chief!!! They were really moving here over the weekend as well. I shot my buck Friday morning and have had 2 pretty nice 8 points in range since then, but haven't had a doe offer up a good shot yet. Been seeing a lot though.

Re:off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7604

Hillhopper wrote:

Congrats on the big buck Chieftain! What in the world happened to the chest on that doe in the front lol ?

...had to cut her throat..

Re:off topic 13 years 6 months ago #7606

Chieftain wrote:

Hillhopper wrote:

...had to cut her throat..

Oh ok. I guess where her neck is stretched back it looked like somethin took a chunk out of it's chest

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Who's Online

We have 114 guests and no members online

Login