* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Man root

Man root 11 years 7 months ago #20097

i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p630/hurryiml8/004_zps7306225b.jpg

I dug this root today, and I was wondering if I could sell it as man root. Can anyone help me? thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Man root 11 years 7 months ago #20100

benhuntin wrote:

i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p630/hurryiml8/004_zps7306225b.jpg

I dug this root today, and I was wondering if I could sell it as man root. Can anyone help me? thank you

benhuntin,

Welcome to the forums! I believe that there is too much going on with the root to be considered a \"Man Root\"! Also, the possible arms are at the top of (or above) the neck just below what some might consider to be a head. The arms should instead be coming out of the main body of the root at or very, very close to the shoulder. In any case, it is definitely a nice find and thanks for sharing! Also, I really like your 5 prong in your' avatar! Did it produce the root in question?

Frank

Re:Man root 11 years 7 months ago #20102

thanks for the welcome:) That was the first semi man looking root i have dug and i was just curious lol. That five didnt produce this root, but that five prong is my pride and joy lol, a very rare find in this area.

Re:Man root 11 years 7 months ago #20218

Welcome to the forum!

It's a nice root. I'll look forward to digging a similar one.

As I understand it, there's also supposed to be a definative \"male appendage\" on the man roots.

Re:Man root 11 years 7 months ago #20222

Watched 1 sell for only 20 some dollars and it had it all. Guess it all depends on the buyer

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 157 guests and no members online

Login