2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Considering moving off-grid? Television Casting Families

Considering moving off-grid? Television Casting Families 10 years 10 months ago #23183

Hi everyone -

I have permission from the mods to post and I am hoping you or someone you know might be right for this project.

I am looking for families and/or groups of close friends who are considering moving to a rural or off-grid area together. This is for a new prime time documentary television show. Our cameras would follow you as you purchase land, sell what you no longer need and make the big move.

We are especially interested in strong women who are leading their families on this journey.

If anyone would like to hear more you can email me at: BigDreamCasting [at] gmail [dot] com

In your email it would be very helpful if you tell me a little bit about your situation and your plan/dream.

Serious inquiries only please.
Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Considering moving off-grid? Television Casting Families 10 years 10 months ago #23184

I am not a candidate for your show, however would like you to please post here when the show is going to be on air. Thanks!

Re:Considering moving off-grid? Television Casting Families 10 years 10 months ago #23185

You got it! It will be a while though, we're just starting :)

Re:Considering moving off-grid? Television Casting Families 10 years 10 months ago #23191

I'd suggest checking people involved in the Freestate Project . People involved in the project are more likely to fit what you're looking for. You can ask on their forum . Most likely no one on there will be interested, but they may know people who are (people who are trying to move off grid are less likely to be on an internet forum).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 495 guests and no members online

Login