2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone know what's happening to these maple trees?(Ghost maples)

Anyone know what's happening to these maple trees?(Ghost maples) 9 years 8 months ago #30802

I've never seen this before. Its large scale at least 25 to 50 achers. Only the maples everything else are OK oaks ,ash. Bugs not present.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Anyone know what's happening to these maple trees?(Ghost maples) 9 years 8 months ago #30803

Attachments:

Re:Anyone know what's happening to these maple trees?(Ghost maples) 9 years 8 months ago #30804

Here a pic of the ground no ground cover n leaves everywhere
Attachments:

Re:Anyone know what's happening to these maple trees?(Ghost maples) 9 years 8 months ago #30810

Hey frank
Most r sugar maples. I couldn't believe it. Its only in that area then it just stops the maples around it r fine

Re:Anyone know what's happening to these maple trees?(Ghost maples) 9 years 8 months ago #30813

I hear ya Frank I'll c what they got to say and hope its nothing serious

Re:Anyone know what's happening to these maple trees?(Ghost maples) 9 years 8 months ago #30860

My sister is a biology professor at a local university, she's been tracking a sugar maple blight that is slowly spreading down from Canada. Projected theories say 80% of sugar maples will die off within the next 100 years. I'm not saying that is what's happening to the trees in your photos, but it may be a possibility.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 627 guests and no members online

Login