* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ginseng poachers in Tennessee

ginseng poachers in Tennessee 9 years 6 months ago #32775

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:ginseng poachers in Tennessee 9 years 6 months ago #32781

That's so commonly read around here. Cocke county is 30 mins from the town I live in Western NC. There is at least 3 or 4 stories each season of idiots taking from the parkways around here. Crooked dealers getting busted and so on.... These guys don't realize how to respect boundaries. Trust me, Every man could hunt in these mountains and find a ton of sang without ever going on the parkways/federal lands. I have not left the woods behind my house in 10 years and have always harvested 2 lbs after drying. Never had to drive somewhere to find it much less break the damn law. These mountains are full of sang, just have to get off their asses and hike into some no mans lands and ta-da!!! it's everywhere. Sorry for the rant, just makes me angry that these stories even are printed due to ignorant people who cant respect the word protected and no! These stories shouldn't exist because true sangers know the do's and don'ts. Respect and take care of our native plant and it will take care of you. Geez!

Re:ginseng poachers in Tennessee 9 years 6 months ago #32853

I'm glad they got caught.

Re:ginseng poachers in Tennessee 9 years 6 months ago #32860

I second that

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Who's Online

We have 352 guests and no members online

Login