2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders will be accepted on May 1st for pre-determined shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders will be accepted on May 1st for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: question about unique roots

question about unique roots 9 years 6 months ago #33147

I know without seeing it would be hard to tell.but i have no way to post pictures right now. I dug a root that is a medium sized root with a two inch neck, and right beside that neck another neck is coming off the same root at a different point and after about an inch there is a bulb and then another inch of neck or rhizome whatever you prefer to call it. So 4 inches total. Is this considered rare im still new to all this its a neat looking root just curious if it was rare. Thanks and Godbless

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:question about unique roots 9 years 6 months ago #33153

Yup hard to tell without seeing, but count the scars and try to determine age. The special single roots I have sold were because age + 60yo, size + 1/2 lb green and dug well. The best way to get some extra money if it is special is to post pic here. Buyers do monitor the site. Every year I get emails from people that do not necessarily post here, but are looking.

Re:question about unique roots 9 years 6 months ago #33169

Thanks for the reply i just dont have a computer right now and i cannot do much on this kindle. Next year i hope to post pictures. Out of the 500 or so roots i found this year it was the most unique looking to me. GOD BLESS

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Who's Online

We have 703 guests and no members online

Login