2018 Fall/Winter Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
misc roots and herbs
  • Page:

TOPIC: misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area.

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 3 years 6 months ago #35035

Well I was hoping a buyer would contact me. I pick ginseng when its open but in the off time I looked for spots. But that's only because I don't have a buyer for cohosh,bloodroot,beth root, yellow root or any other herbs or roots I'm sure I could find.I'm in the Vermont/ new York region any help or buyers for this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Brad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 5 months 3 weeks ago #41050

Hello fourprong101,
Hope you still look here now and then. I am a root and herb buyer. I do not buy ginseng, but do buy about 200 other roots and herbs, both popular ones, and ones almost no one has heard of. I pay well and on time. I'm looking for a reliable supplier, who wants to supplement his income in a stable ongoing way. If this is you, please get in touch.
Yours, Pa Bro

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 4 months 2 weeks ago #41118

Are you looking to buy any yellow root?

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 4 months 1 week ago #41123

If by yellow root you mean goldenseal, no, I'm not looking to buy any of it. I don't buy any of the 2 dozen top selling roots and herbs. Instead I buy about 200 less traded, lesser known ones. If this interests you, let me know. Tell me too which state and county you are in; this helps me know which plants grow there. Thanks for your inquiry.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Who's Online

We have 127 guests and no members online