2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: A look at 3 year olds in the mountains

Re:A look at 3 year olds in the mountains 9 years 9 months ago #29609

Thanks Hugh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A look at 3 year olds in the mountains 9 years 8 months ago #29649

Very nice looking plants. I am envious of your black dirt. I have clay down here in north GA and it makes digging out the fine roots very difficult. I will post some photos soon as I am going to have my first harvest this year and I likewise hate to dig them up as they are my oldest roots and best seed producers. I will miss them as I watched over them for over 10 years.

On a side note I was up in TN a little while back and shot some video of the beautiful Bald River Gorge Wilderness Area. Here is the final edited video.

vimeo.com/102676866

Re:A look at 3 year olds in the mountains 9 years 8 months ago #29650

Hey Mark,
What a coincidence! First, I know you will miss your plants that you are about to dig. You just develop a close relationship with them after that many years of watching over them.
Second: I had already seen your video on Ian Rutter's website earlier this week. I showed it to my wife and she thought it was beautiful. It reminded us of a trip we took from the Falls upstream a few years ago while I was still guiding. I have made two or three trips up the Gorge and 2-3 through Holly Flats. It's just gorgeous in there. I noticed your link was not working when I tried to open it.
Good luck with your babies this Fall.
Hugh

Re:A look at 3 year olds in the mountains 9 years 8 months ago #29651

Thanks Hugh, I am glad that you enjoyed it. I think I have the links fixed now.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Who's Online

We have 54 guests and no members online

Login