2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: ADMIN. HELP

ADMIN. HELP 9 years 6 months ago #32687

Administrator,
Putting the crystal ball out on the table, any light you can shine pertaining to Woods Cultivated and Wild Simulated ginseng prices for the next 2, 5, 10 years would be interesting to hear your take on it. I mean if a fella were to buy some land and plant heavy 1 to 5 acres Woods Cultivated and everything goes well, is he going to be ready to jump off a cliff after 5 to 10 years or is he going to be in good shape.

Hope to hear your thoughts.
Thanks,
Latt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:ADMIN. HELP 9 years 6 months ago #32731

LATT, INHO I THINK WE SHOULD ALL PLANT 1-5 ACRES. EITHER WAY U LOOK AT IT EVERYONE FROM MOTHER NATURE TO URS TRULY WOULD BE BETTER OFF. I HARD TIMES AHEAD FOR WILD SENG AS WELL AS ME AND U THE DIGGER IN THE NOT SO DISTANT FUTURE. PRAYING THAT I'M WRONG THO.

Re:ADMIN. HELP 9 years 6 months ago #32735

Latt- if everything goes well is a big statement, covers a lot of ground.

If everything goes well, Mother Nature-wise... We will have a nice crop available for sale. I don't think that jumping off a cliff will be in order if that is the case.

However, if you mean that prices go downward in a big way somehow... Which I can't foresee right now, we growers will all be looking for a cliff!

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Who's Online

We have 929 guests and no members online

Login