2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Scott Persons/J. Davis book

The Scott Persons/J. Davis book 13 years 3 months ago #8530

I'd done many hours of research on growing Ginsing, however had not been able to find this book at the local library or even the one in chapel Hill. So, I ordered my own copy.

Received this yesterday, and this is a pretty incredible book! I can see that this book will allow me to begin to put together the various aspects of my own researching, and I'm glad I've bought this one.

Has anyone ever visited Mr Persons/and Ms. Davis on their farm?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The Scott Persons/J. Davis book 13 years 3 months ago #8536

Whitjr

Congrats on owning the best book on growing Seng!

I bought Scott's New book about five years ago and have gained so much info from it. Before this book, I had Scott's first book: American Ginseng,Green Gold. Alot of the info in his first book is also in his new book, and has been revised to include a chapter on Wild Simulated Ginseng.

Scott is truely an expert on the subject of growing ginseng. I have also enjoyed the addition of Medicinal Plants by Jeannie Davis.

A Great Book!

classicfur

Re:The Scott Persons/J. Davis book 13 years 3 months ago #8543

I discoverd that both authors are actually phD's, after I posted the 1st post on the book.

I think I'd like to see their operation a bit. Know anyone that has actually been to theirs?

Re:The Scott Persons/J. Davis book 13 years 3 months ago #8549

I haven't been but I do have some contact info...
send me an e-mail and I'll shoot you Mr. Person's cell phone number, I know he's in North Carolina, can't remember where though

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 158 guests and no members online

Login