2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why Woodland Ginseng Plantings Fail

Why Woodland Ginseng Plantings Fail 13 years 3 months ago #8563

Hi All
You can view this power point at my website
as an attachment at the bottom of the page
sites.google.com/site/drbobsginseng/home/ginseng-culture
Bob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Why Woodland Ginseng Plantings Fail 13 years 3 months ago #8564

Bob

Enjoyed looking at your presentation!

I will order your book.

I have been growing seng for seven years now and have used Scott Persons Ginseng book alot. Theres alot of people on this site that have used your findings in regards to calcium including myself for adding gypsum to our growing sites.

Thanks for sharing.

classicfur

Re:Why Woodland Ginseng Plantings Fail 13 years 3 months ago #8576

Thanks for the powerpoint presentation. You've obviously put a lot of thought into this.

Re:Why Woodland Ginseng Plantings Fail 13 years 2 months ago #8585

Bob,
you may remember me from our conversations about exporting wild simulated from Canada,and it's classification as wild,along with the new laws that were coming to govern you guys.

How are you enjoying retirement? Your presentation looks familiar,did Jan.Schooley borrow it for one of the Trenton woodlot conferences in Canada? I'll never forget that lift truck and bomb.
I bought, Ginseng production in the 21st century, 10 years ago. It's helped us tremendously over the years, thankyou. We have about ten + acres all tolled planted wild simulated on our farm in southeastern Ontario. Some of the maples are 22 feet around,with a few hickory 15 feet around, you can't find better mulch.
It's funny you mention Turkeys, the reintroduction to Canada was right around the corner from our house, needless to say they taste pretty good if you smoke em.
Our biggest problem at the farm are them little rodent creatures eating my berries. Chipmunks are the worst so I bought one of those high power pellet guns.

when is next Conference for North America?

good to have you on this site.

Guy

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Who's Online

We have 655 guests and no members online

Login