2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seed/rootlet sellers you like?

Seed/rootlet sellers you like? 13 years 1 week ago #9674

I thought it would be useful to have a list here on the website that can be refered to... of seed sources that have proven to be excellent providers of seeds.

However now that I'm posting this, I wonder if some would think that this is giving away \"state secrets\" of their operation....

I know that I seem to have lots of Q's... YOu can think of me as \"Happy-Q\" if you want....

Anyway, the two sources I've tried have been:

Wildgrown.com --seeds only; prompt shipping, coutreous on the phone, excellent germination test results prior to planting, excellent info source.

Hardings --seeds and rootlets; prompt shipping, courteous on the phone, excellent info source, very good germination test prior to planting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Seed/rootlet sellers you like? 13 years 1 week ago #9691

I would say since were on Mike's Wildgrown forum he would be appreciative of us not getting too in depth on this one. :unsure:

Hillhopper

Re:Seed/rootlet sellers you like? 13 years 1 week ago #9711

You are probally correct, I did not mean to offend.

Re:Seed/rootlet sellers you like? 13 years 1 week ago #9716

Oh no, no problem here Whitjr, I didn't mean that badly. I would just hate for someone to magically disappear and be unable to post on the forum lol. Or..... the forum could disappear altogether if we start pumping up other sources too much.

Hillhopper

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and no members online

Login