2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tennessee Registered Ginseng Dealers (updated list as of 08/09/2011)

Tennessee Registered Ginseng Dealers (updated list as of 08/09/2011) 12 years 8 months ago #11791

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Tennessee Registered Ginseng Dealers (updated list as of 08/09/2011) 12 years 8 months ago #11792

The list looks shorter this year to me.

I also asked if they were considering changing the opening date from Aug 15 to Sept 1 (like KY did this year) and they said yes, but that has to be approved by State Legislation, and may take a while.

Could happen by next year I suppose. At least it sounds like they are trying to get that done.

Edit/Add later - The list actually has 3 columns of info before that that I include which included the dealer number, first and last name. I had to cut it down some to make it fit what this website will allow (image size wise) and for it to be easy to read. I just noticed that one of the dealers did not have anything listed in the Business Name or Agent columns (first two shown above). That is the dealer from Pulaski TN and his name is Glen Brady.

TNhunter
Attachments:

Re:Tennessee Registered Ginseng Dealers (updated list as of 08/09/2011) 12 years 8 months ago #11798

thanks for the updated list Tnhunter

Re:Tennessee Registered Ginseng Dealers (updated list as of 08/09/2011) 12 years 8 months ago #11898

The list was very helpful. Ty.....

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Who's Online

We have 444 guests and no members online

Login