2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Green Ginseng wanted

Green Ginseng wanted 12 years 8 months ago #12175

Hey guys I will be able to legally purchase green ginseng on the first and I will be paying top dollar for it especially for older non damaged roots.

So if you live in or around east ky and want to sell your seng please feel free to call me at 606 794 1566 after three pm call606 639 8655 and you can leave a voice mail and I will return your call.

Also guys I dont want the seng washed just shake the dirt off and keep fresh.

Ask for Jeremy thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Green Ginseng wanted 12 years 8 months ago #12189

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Nice post Jeremy and G/L this season both digging and in the business.

I returned your phone calls but cant seem to catch you we have been playing phone tag.You can get me after 7 in the evening most any day except Friday or near any time of day on Sat.

Billy.

Re:Green Ginseng wanted 12 years 8 months ago #12251

Yeah Billy we keep playing tag all the time. I am going to try and give you a call this eve. I am usually really busy in the evening and don't get in sometimes till around 9 or 10. Let me know if that is to late.

Also Billy thanks for the comment, and i wish you the best of luck to with everything you have going with the digging and your business. CANT WAIT TILL TOMMORROW.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Who's Online

We have 839 guests and no members online

Login