2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Dealer In OHIO

New Dealer In OHIO 12 years 8 months ago #12267

Hi guys, I got my dealers license from the State of Ohio a couple of weeks ago. I live in the City of Cambridge in Guernsey County which is in the eastern part of the state Just off I-70 and I-77. I will be buying fresh ginseng beginning tomorrow (Sept. 1st) and dry ginseng beginning Sept 16th. I am only interested in good quality wild american ginseng. If anyone is interested in selling their hard found ginseng roots please call 740-260-3084. Ask for Jeff. I will always try to offer the best price that I can. Good luck to all you diggers heading out tomorrow and the coming weeks. Thanks:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:New Dealer In OHIO 12 years 8 months ago #12271

good luck to you 5,whats the starting price..

Re:New Dealer In OHIO 12 years 8 months ago #12272

I'm offering $112/lb for good fresh roots starting out. Hopefully it will climb some, but from what I've been told Hong Kong still has a surplus from last year which isn't going to help with prices getting real high. I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't look for it to get as high as last year.

Re:New Dealer In OHIO 12 years 8 months ago #12273

Thanks 5..I heard the same thing 2 weeks ago from a china man dealer from Chicago..told me they still had a surplus but not a great ,great amount of surplus..depending how the first batch of surplus sells will dictate how high this year will go...of course as you know you can hear anything..but I've been talking market with this guy for over 10 years now..he has been more right than wrong in the last 10 year,,just like last year when it opened at 250 to 300.he told me he thought it would go over 700 because there not much on hand and with the dry conditions of last fall it would jump in price...and it did...good luck to you my friend.

Re:New Dealer In OHIO 12 years 8 months ago #12375

That's awesome 5prong.
I used to sell to the fella in White Cottage Ohio south of Zanesville, but that's the only guy I ever sold to. If I do some this year I will give you a call.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:New Dealer In OHIO 12 years 8 months ago #12396

Sounds great Latt! I'd be happy to get the chance to meet you in person and would give you the best possible price I could.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Who's Online

We have 467 guests and no members online

Login