2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: More Green Ginseng Wanted

More Green Ginseng Wanted 12 years 8 months ago #12865

Hey Guys i got a new order this morning and will be needing more green seng.

I am paying top dollar right now for green ginseng. Call for Prices My Cell Phone is 606-794-1566 and my home number is 606-639-8655.

I don't want it washed just get the big dirt off, and keep it fresh. So i am paying for dirt also, but they don't like it all shiny and clean. I am a Licensed Kentucky Dealer and this is my second year as a dealer just incase any one had concerns.

I promise i will pay the best possible price for your seng. I don't wont to post prices on here because they are other dealers on here and i don't want them to feel like i am taking business, so just call and we will discuss prices. As far as i know i am paying the most in this area right now for seng. I know how hard it is to get and i look out for the diggers, cause i myself am one. That was the main reason i became a dealer.

So if you live in or around Eastern Kentucky please feel free to give me a call. You can call anytime i am up late. I also will come and meet you, to better suit your needs.

Thanks, Hillbilly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Who's Online

We have 327 guests and no members online

Login