2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Price in KY

Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14307

anyone have a update on the price in KY.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14329

Sure enough why doesn't dealers from Ky post prices???? I went a week ago to Paintsville Stock sale and ask what the buyers were giving and they both said $400.... don't know if this Saturday (tomorrow) will be any differ.... May I ask where in Ky are you? I live in Magoffin Co, Salyersville.... Kygirl:

Re:Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14330

Sure enough why doesn't dealers from Ky post prices???? I went a week ago to Paintsville Stock sale and ask what the buyers were giving and they both said $400.... don't know if this Saturday (tomorrow) will be any differ.... May I ask where in Ky are you? I live in Magoffin Co, Salyersville.... Kygirl:

Re:Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14359

i live in monroe county i ran in to a dealer here today and asked what he was paying he said 400.00 a pound he said his buyer was coming around monday and he was going to sell what he has and wasnt going to worry about buying anymore.

Re:Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14421

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
according to the dealer you contact it is between 400 and 425 over this way

Re:Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14737

theres a buyer in kenton county paying 450 pound dry depending on the quality the price may be higher 513-377-5019 or 513-255-7905

Re:Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14738

theres a buyer in kenton county paying 450 pound dry depending on the quality the price may be higher 513-377-5019 or 513-255-7905

Re:Price in KY 12 years 6 months ago #14779

Again - a friendly reminder to harvesters to only sell to licensed dealers. You're more likely to get a fair prices, plus it's the law in Kentucky.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Who's Online

We have 613 guests and no members online

Login