2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: anybody

anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14774

having problems getting on this site..I can't open the forums..from the main page or any other place..the only one that will come up is Buying & Selling Ginseng..the rest 'growing seng or hunting seng threads won't open..keep getting a 404 page,request denied

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14782

sometimes I get that too chief, I keep trying and usually get on after a couple trys.

Re:anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14783

I get that occasionally too and at times it works with no errors but is quite slow.

Perhaps WildGrown's internet service is acting up, or perhaps we are bogging their servers down with all of this Sang Talk :-)

TNhunter

Re:anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14784

... www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Reply-to/Buy...ng-Ginseng.html?this sub heading is the only way I can get on and can only view this forum..been that way for over a week..can't go to www.wildgrown.com then go to the forums..thanks guys.

Re:anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14797

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I think its overloaded possibly because it is slow most of the time,i get that message alot to.

Chieftain wrote:

... www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Reply-to/Buy...ng-Ginseng.html?this sub heading is the only way I can get on and can only view this forum..been that way for over a week..can't go to www.wildgrown.com then go to the forums..thanks guys.

Re:anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14818

Do you have the site bookmarked and go in that way? I do, then go to address bar and delete all of the address except www.wildgrown.com . That takes me to the home page. It's a little annoying, but the quickest way for me. Good luck. I'm sure there may be an easier way, but computer genius I'm not!

Re:anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14820

thank you,

Re:anybody 12 years 6 months ago #14824

Are you guys sure that your computers are virus free? I have never got that problem.

I'm an apple user. don't know if that maqkes a diff here on Wildgrown.com...

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Who's Online

We have 414 guests and no members online

Login