2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE

OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 2 months ago #16197

I have 4 pounds of good Ohio dry root for sale. I would like to sell before the first of the year. I have called several dealers and the best price I have been quoted was $560.00 per pound. I am waiting on replys from several others and will advise as soon as I hear something. Does anyone know what other dealers are paying at this time? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 2 months ago #16200

$560 sounds like a pretty good price for this year. I do not know what will happen next year. I think a lot of people are holding onto their sang with the hopes it will bring a better price next year. It would seem to me that if a lot are holding until next year that possibly there will be more supply than demand and the price will be similar to this year next year. I hope I am wrong and I hope it goes up next year.
Good luck,
Latt

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 2 months ago #16201

Latt I just got another offer of $570.00 per pound. I am trying to decide if I should hold on until next year or sell now. I appreciate your thoughts. You bring up some good points about supply and demand. I am still waiting for a response from a few more dealers. I will post any updates as I get them. Thanks for the information.

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 2 months ago #16225

hey kento you mind sharing where you got the 570 offer? i too am still lookin to sell thanks

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 2 months ago #16273

Ruter,
I sold my ginseng to Ohio River Ginseng in East Liverpool Ohio. He is paying $550.00 per pound but gave me $570.00 per pound. My ginseng was all nice mature roots. Good luck. If you need any more information please let me know.

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 2 months ago #16274

congrats..

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 2 months ago #16278

thanks kento appreciate the info.

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 1 month ago #16526

is this buyer still paying 560 to 570 or has he went down i have fifty pounds i am wanting to sell if the price is right and again thanks for the info and updates

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 1 month ago #16528

I haven't talked to him since I sold mine. His name is Mitchell McCullough at Ohio River Ginseng, and the phone number is 330-385-1832. Give him a call. If you have nice roots he will quote you the highest going rate. I check the price with other dealers every year and he is always paying the highest price. Good luck!

Re:OHIO DRY PRICE UPDATE 12 years 1 month ago #16532

Ginsengmaster1
50 lbs that incredible! I hope you get a great price.
Latt

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Who's Online

We have 186 guests and no members online

Login