2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need roots for planting this Fall???

Need roots for planting this Fall??? 13 years 8 months ago #4451

• Krw23333
  • Krw23333's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have been growing Ginseng for the past 4 or 5 years. Each year I get them from random places. Who has the best deals on 3 year old roots by the pound? I would like to buy a couple pounds for planting roots. Last year I bought some from a guy in WI. He was cheap and the roots did very well. However, I lost his contact info.

If any of you guys have some leads to good roots for reasonable prices, please let me know!!

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Need roots for planting this Fall??? 13 years 8 months ago #4460

Krw,

I am also interested in a good deal on 3-5 year old roots.

I am going to start a seed producing bed and transplant some nice 3 & 4 prong wild roots to it this fall. I plan to get them from areas that I hunt where the seng is expecially healthy looking with big roots.

If I can find a good deal on some 3-5 year old roots I might mix in a few from outside source as well.

TNhunter

Re:Need roots for planting this Fall??? 13 years 8 months ago #4461

If interested in 3 year old roots email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Need roots for planting this Fall??? 13 years 8 months ago #4465

• Krw23333
  • Krw23333's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
TNhunter, what part of TN do you live? I live in Tri Cities. I have been raising seng here for the past 5 years. I too am looking to start a good bed. For now, all my seng is in the hills scattered around.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Who's Online

We have 259 guests and no members online

Login