2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lets get Together

Re:Lets get Together 13 years 6 months ago #6100

Sounds EXCELLENT!!!!!!

hillbilly wrote:

guys i am working hard on this. Its amazing how this website has helped me. I am right now in the process of working with a Korean on some business deals. To my suprise he was standing in my driveway yesterday when i got home from work. I am suppose to take him tomorrow senging and talk business. His next business partner is in Korea so we have cut out some of the middle men. I do not know yet where this will lead or if it will lead anywhere. But it is a step in the next direction. I also have gotten my license in the past month so that is also a step. I will keep everyone up to date on this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Lets get Together 13 years 6 months ago #6167

Ok guys trip went well with the Korean not too much seng but he was happy. He actually got to see how hard we work for the stuff. He said there was no way he could be a digger too hard he said. So that was a good thing. Anyways he liked the quality of seng we had, and he wants to go the next step. That being said they want sample of seng so i am going to sell him anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds of seng. They want the sample green and he told me if they liked all of it he said we would go the next step and look into the dry market and next year. And i am not going to say here what the price is for green but trust me guys it was well and i mean WELL worth getting this connection. He is already setting it up to where his business person from Korea is coming here next year to see for themself the actually process and to see our seng. So guys don't get too excited I still don't know where all this is going to lead but i promise all of my wildgrown buddies if this pans out for me and Terry we will pay a lot better than what everyone is use to getting. And I will make sure all of us get what we deserve for our roots. It still amazes me. I never dreamed in all of my ginseng years that i would be starting into the seng business and actually getting this far into it. I actually believe this is a start of something really good. I will keep everyone posted on this after this week after our deal goes through. Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Re:Lets get Together 13 years 6 months ago #6402

• cmart
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hillbilly,
I was wondering how you first started talking to the korean bussiness man? I live in Illinois and was wanting to avoid getting middled and have a direct route to sell the man roots and my dry lbs. You seem like your pretty educated and would love if you could help in any way or point me in the right direction.

Re:Lets get Together 13 years 6 months ago #6405

This sounds like a great Idea!

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 468 guests and no members online

Login