2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Last years prices ?

Last years prices ? 13 years 6 months ago #7164

Hey guys great site.

I am a TN seng hunter and was wanting to know what seng prices topped out at in TN/KY or any other states last year(2009)?

I have about 6lb 10oz dry this year. Was not the best year around here, it went from green to gone pretty quick, I feel blessed to have got what I did but I had my goal set a little higher.

My son is 12 and he is showing some good signs he has got seng in the DNA. We had some real good hunts together this year.

Keep postin those pictures I just love to see nice seng in the wild. I had some pictures of my hunts this year but lost them all due to a computer virus, can't let that happen again!

SengNveins
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Last years prices ? 13 years 6 months ago #7165

I live in Central Indiana, and last year I sold mine for $445 a pound. I believe I sold it either the last week of October or the first week of November. As for what it topped out at, I'm not sure.

Re:Last years prices ? 13 years 6 months ago #7166

welcome aboard..nothing like a good hunt with a youngster...I'm from ILL. and I think it topped out around here at $550 to 600 last year.....ours went fast too. due to extremely dry weather..the plants dried out and the first big wind done them in..

Re:Last years prices ? 13 years 6 months ago #7512

• kman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • looking for 1/2 lb dry wild sang
That's a really nice pile. Hope you will get good prices for it.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Who's Online

We have 125 guests and no members online

Login