2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders accepted for pre-set shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders accepted for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: movin on up

movin on up 13 years 1 month ago #8915

• daToeheads
  • daToeheads's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
this is my first post in any ginseng forum. ive been diggin my whole life and never realized that there was such a big social network for \"sang\". wildgrown seems to be a pretty reputible site, hopefuly someone can help me out. lately ive been thinking about the ginseng buiss and im considering getting my state dealers licence, and starting to buy sang for resale, as well as starting a small farm. as i understand, when i am done buying annualy, and my permits and inspections are all complete and i can legaly export ginseng out of my state, who pays more than i did? a bigger dealer that pays to export internationaly? chinese buyers? who? ive asked the few dealers that i know in my state(nc) about who they sell to, or how to get those contacts and started in dealing and nobody wants to help, or to tell me how they are making their money. so maybe someone can tell me, for instance, if most dealers in my state are paying 300 a pound, when i buy it for that, who do i sell it to for profit? who does the man i been selling my sang to all these years sell his sang to? and how do i go about contacting such people? how does all this work?
thanks for ur time and sorry for such a lengthy post.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:movin on up 13 years 1 month ago #8916

daToeheads

One of the largest exporters of Ginseng in the USA is Paul Hsu in Wisconsin. I know that he has many middlemen buying roots and selling them to him for export.

You can reach him at:

Located at: Phone/Fax
T6819 County Toll Free: 800-826-1577
Wausau, WI 54403 Local: 715-675-2325
Marathon county Fax: 715-675-3175

english.hsuginseng.com/content/content.aspx?CatId=102153690

classicfur

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online