2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Seng 2018

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41565

good pile of root UB...its still hanging on here..the change is happing right now..got a half inch of rain.wind turning to the north..this morning when I got up it was 71 degrees..when I get up in the morning its supposed to 42 degrees.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41567

looks like you've had a great harvest this season trapper. Hope you can pile on a few more oz's before it's all over. I plan on going Saturday it's suppose to be beautiful and highs in the 60's. We are getting some rain today with the hurricane, but most of the nasty stuff is moving east of us. No telling what kind of shape the seng is going to be in, but at least I won't have to deal with the heat!

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41568

good luck..heat is no longer a problem here..32 degrees forecast for tonight..mine was looking ok but not so good today...

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41573

Hey guys, I dug 11oz today. Most of it was still green. I was surprised actually. The weather was beautiful today at 54 degrees. I will try it again tomorrow, good Lord willing, and try to add to the pile. Lol
Attachments:

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41586

looking good..good luck tomorrow..

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41591

Thanks Chief! I dug 3.25 oz yesterday. I went to a holler I've never been in. It wasn't as good as I had hoped but not a bust either. Lol
Attachments:

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41592

some more nice plate fulls there!, Anytime you can get out and go sengin in this cool weather is a great day. The seng is just a bonus. Glad you've had a great season!

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41594

ub some hollers are like that..but your still in the game congrats...

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41599

Thanks fellas! Well it's back to work today. It will probably be a couple days before I can go again but this week will be my last week. October 22 was the last day I dug any in 2017.

Have a good day guys!

Seng 2018 5 years 5 months ago #41626

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds

Who's Online

We have 164 guests and no members online

Login