2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
misc roots and herbs
  • Page:

TOPIC: misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area.

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 9 years 1 week ago #35035

Well I was hoping a buyer would contact me. I pick ginseng when its open but in the off time I looked for spots. But that's only because I don't have a buyer for cohosh,bloodroot,beth root, yellow root or any other herbs or roots I'm sure I could find.I'm in the Vermont/ new York region any help or buyers for this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Brad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 6 years 1 day ago #41050

Hello fourprong101,
Hope you still look here now and then. I am a root and herb buyer. I do not buy ginseng, but do buy about 200 other roots and herbs, both popular ones, and ones almost no one has heard of. I pay well and on time. I'm looking for a reliable supplier, who wants to supplement his income in a stable ongoing way. If this is you, please get in touch.
Yours, Pa Bro

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 5 years 10 months ago #41118

Are you looking to buy any yellow root?

misc root buyers in Vermont/ new York area. 5 years 10 months ago #41123

If by yellow root you mean goldenseal, no, I'm not looking to buy any of it. I don't buy any of the 2 dozen top selling roots and herbs. Instead I buy about 200 less traded, lesser known ones. If this interests you, let me know. Tell me too which state and county you are in; this helps me know which plants grow there. Thanks for your inquiry.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 244 guests and no members online

Login