RPDgrump I wouldn't eat either one. First pic could be a Jack-O-Lantern, not edible. Your second pic looks like a green quilted russula but I cannot be certain. If it were then yes but not enough info to tell from the pic.
Not edible, The one pic of the tall white looking thing with the little flour bell on top are called Indian Pipes. They are not a mushroom but a plant that lacks chlorophyll. I remember when I first saw them years ago and thought what a neat thing.
Not sure about the other thing in your pick that looks like coral. It could be coral mushroom or the infant stage of something else. Either way nice pic but I wouldn't eat it.
Tran, sounds like you are having a great year on summer mushrooms.
Hunting additional mushrooms other than morels is a lot of fun too. Feel free to keep the pics rolling and if we can help we will be glad to do so. Once you start looking for summer, fall and winter mushrooms you will be amazed at how many you will see.
Good luck on the ginseng too.
P.S. I found a \"Pink Bottom\" or \"Meadow Mushroom\" growing in the grass this morning. Have eaten them numerous times. However, something about eating a mushroom that has some poisonous look-a-likes still makes me nervous.